Coffee Filter Papers from the Leading Expert
Glatfelter has a comprehensive range of non-heat sealable and heat sealable coffee filter papers used in hard pods, soft pads, bags, pouches, and capsule filtration. With a network of 80 commercial branches, agencies, and other operational centers, Glatfelter provides unsurpassed products, service, and technical expertise to coffee-packers around the world. That’s why major coffee-packers and brand owners consider Glatfelter the leading expert in coffee filter papers. Glatfelter is committed to the development of new fiber-based materials that improve brewing performance, support higher-speed processing machines, and increase product functionality, such as branding or ecological values.
Why Choose Glatfelter Food & Beverage Papers?
- Comprehensive range heat sealable and non-heat sealable filter papers.
- Excellent processing on fully automatic packaging machines at high converting speeds.
- Optimum brewing process by delivering full flavor of coffee bean under pressure and heat.
- Contains best coffee quality and preserves blend freshness in individually sealed package without interfering with flavor (neutrality of taste).
- Maximum retention of coffee particles.
Heat Sealable Coffee Filter Papers
- High strength at sealing joint and excellent cutability achieved through natural and synthetic fibers combinations. Comprised of a filtration layer and sealing layer.
- Filtration layer consists of abaca fibers, wood pulp, and cellulose rayon fiber combinations designed to meet customer requirements.
- Sealing layer can vary in composition and be made of polyethylene mixed with copolymers, polypropylene mixed with copolymers, or 100% polypropylene.
Non-Heat Sealable Coffee Filter Papers
- Single layer of 100% natural fibers.
- Dimensional stability.
- Ease of crimping.