Glatfelter has a comprehensive range of non-heat sealable and heat sealable coffee filter papers used in hard pods, soft pads, bags, pouches, and capsule filtration. With a network of 80 commercial branches, agencies, and other operational centers, Glatfelter provides unsurpassed products, service, and technical expertise to coffee-packers around the world. That’s why major coffee-packers and brand owners consider Glatfelter the leading expert in coffee filter papers. Glatfelter is committed to the development of new fiber-based materials that improve brewing performance, support higher-speed processing machines, and increase product functionality, such as branding or ecological values.
Why Choose Glatfelter Food & Beverage Papers?
- Comprehensive range heat sealable and non-heat sealable filter papers.
- Excellent processing on fully automatic packaging machines at high converting speeds.
- Optimum brewing process by delivering full flavor of coffee bean under pressure and heat.
- Contains best coffee quality and preserves blend freshness in individually sealed package without interfering with flavor (neutrality of taste).
- Maximum retention of coffee particles.