Martin Bauer also specialises in botanicals: our product range comprises more than 200 botanicals, among them valerian, ginseng, guarana and safflower. You can use these to make your products even tastier or more colourful, or to add functional benefits. We offer our botanicals not only cleaned and cut, but also in powdered form or as active ingredients conforming to GMP (Annex 7).
To ensure a continuous supply of botanicals for even the highest of quality standards, we apply a broadly structured procurement policy. Alongside controlled wild harvesting with long-standing harvesting partners, we also carry out our own farming – again in cooperation with long-standing farming partners. This is a strategy that delivers supply security in addition to many other advantages. So we leave nothing to chance and actively influence seed selection and field planning, and thus the product quality later on.
- Minimum order quantity 500kg (standard production quantity >1000kg)
- Standard particle size is 60 m, but we can as well produce different mesh size
- Standard microbiological limits PH.EUR. cat. C or USP last editions
- We can produce HD (high density) and UHD (ultra high density) powders
- Standard Powders can be produced as FOOD and/or PHARMACEUTICAL. Some as well for cosmetic use.
- Most of these powders can be organized as well from certified organic cultivation (but must be planned)